Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalk out or improve operational systems, processes and best practises that guarantee organisational well-being
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and utilise them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
MODE OF QUALIFICATION:Interested applicant should forward their resume to HR email@example.com or contact via text 07031285763
REQUIREMENT:Application must have a minimum of OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantage.