As a 2nd Line Support Analyst, you will act as an escalation point for 1st line support queries and be responsible for providing key assistance and support to merchants that use our tracking technologies, bespoke interface and related systems. Dealing with tickets from the Key Accounts Team and blocker/critical tasks, you will provide high-level technical analysis and ensure the smooth integration and maintenance of customer accounts.
Taking full ownership of your assigned work, you will integrate new customers using our bespoke application system. Acting as the intermediary between Account Managers and Developers, you will test new developments and features and identify any technical issues and bugs.
Liaising with merchants and internal colleagues, you will provide a first class level of technical integration support via email, telephone and live chat. Additionally, you will oversee the administration of the knowledge base that is used both internally and externally.
- Acting as the sole technical contact for a number of pre-defined accounts
- Building strong relationships with customers, ensuring technical aspects are dealt with in a timely manner
- Providing high level technical training to internal colleagues
- Experience of working in a technical support team
- A background in an affiliate marketing network, internet marketing agency or eCommerce retailer
- Exposure to internet-related businesses such as web hosting, an ISP or an eCommerce solutions provider
- A strong academic background
As a 2nd Line Support Analyst, you must possess a strong customer focus, a technical mindset and superb problem solving skills. Self-motivated and analytical, you must have a sharp attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.