Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
An access control officer’s first duty in the detect, deter, observe and report process is to detect.
10. Detection and deterrence are two top priorities of an access control officer.
- Controlling access and vetting individuals requesting to gain access.
- Patrolling and coordinating shift activities.
- Monitoring alarms and access information.
- Responding to alarms and Code Calls in a timely manner.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Controlling disorderly situations and ability to assist in all situations that require security presence.
- A well-trained access control officer will be adept at the art of observation.
- Just performing the first three duties above are not enough to make a good access control officer. They will need to take action as soon as an incident occurs by reporting it to the relevant authorities
Minimum of SSCE. OND or HND in any field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.