Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The duties below are representative of the duties of the classification and are not intended to cover all of the duties performed by the incumbent(s) of any particular position. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the scope of work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to this classification.
1. Serves as accessibility expert for District approved Learning Management System. Evaluates instructional content within Learning Management System for accessibility and compliance
2. Captions videos and provides transcription for instructional use, using a variety of technology tools
3. Coordinates with college instructional designers, instructional technologists and District ITS staff to assure District compliance related to accessibility issues
4. Provides web accessibility training, technical assistance and support to college webmasters
5. Evaluates college websites for accessibility and compliance
6. Attends meetings, conferences and workshops to obtain current procedural and other information and participates in division and department planning activities as needed
7. Makes presentations to small and large groups to publicize services and programs as assigned
8. Maintains a library of accessibility related materials
9. Uses a variety of computer software to organize and maintain learning resources and related data, faculty materials, tests and related data, routine correspondence, reports, publicity and other materials
10. Enters, modifies and retrieves a variety of statistical and other data for special and regular reports as assigned. Recommends services that help in making content accessible
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Interested candidates must possess a minimum of OND,HND,BSC.Additional qualification is an added advantage with computer operation skills.If you feel you have the right skills for this position apply today.
*Less than One(1) year and above in the field or any related field of studies.