Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Process and pay invoices
- Ensuring accuracy in cash collection and receipts in the absence of cashier
- Interacting with the clients on their bills
- Confirmation of patients’ to be discharged from wards at night and also weekends
- Record receipts and payments
- Cash and Cheque lodgment into Bank
- Preparing of clients’ invoices both local and international patients.
- Prepare and check ledger balances and other monthly accounts
- Complete and submit tax returns, VAT returns and Insurance claims.
- Handle company expenses
- Posting of transactions into QuickBooks.
- Administering of petty cash
- Compiles basic data for special and regular financial statements and reports. .
- Undertaking administrative tasks such as administering payroll and arranging payments for invoices.
- Prepares and maintains procedures manual for units supervised.
- Journal entry processing
- Determines whether revenues have been properly recorded.
- Accounting and bookkeeping principles, practices and procedures
- Office practices and procedures in processing and recording accounting or bookkeeping
- Perform arithmetic calculations accurately
- Excellent communication skills (both written & Oral)
- Spreadsheet and word processing programs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident and patient
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to use QuickBooks and other Accounting packages.
- Candidate should be between 25-35 years of age, with 1-2 years work experience.