- The Accounts Assistant's primary responsibilities are making payments, bank reconciliations, filing, photocopying, scanning and making cash/check deposits to the bank.
- The individual will assist the Accountant with a variety of administrative and accounting tasks as directed.
- S/he must have a minimum of a HND or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, or Business Administration.
- One year post NYSC experience
- S/he must have thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology
- S/he must have excellent communication skills, including interpersonal skills, and should communicate well in written and oral English.
- S/he must have basic knowledge of Microsoft programs (i.e. Excel, Word).
- S/he must be able to pay attention to details
- S/he must be tolerant, respectful, and sensitive to Nigeria's culture.
- S/he must have the ability to work in a civil and cordial manner with staff and various stakeholders of the Project.