- Performs a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions in an organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Process accounts payables and receivables as needed.
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Trustworthiness and high regard for personal integrity.
- Book keeping and computer skills
- Ability to learn fast.
- Fantastic attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Computer proficiency (at least Microsoft word and excel) and living within Gbagada or close environs.
- This role is for only male (OND holder).
- Applicant must be resident within Gbagada Axis.