Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for an accurate accounting clerk to be responsible for financial record keeping. Accounting clerk responsibilities include using specialized ledgers and accounting software to record and process expenditures, receipts, payroll and other financial transactions.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
Applicants should have a minimum of OND. And any other higher qualifications with working experince will be added advantage.
SALARY: 170,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to Admin Manager through this email: email@example.com or send their Name, Location, Qualification and Position Apply for to this contact.