Reporting to the Manager, Sales Research and Lead Qualification, the Account Development Representative (ADR) is responsible for contacting leads within Halogen's targeted business community and qualifying these leads into opportunities for our Sales Team. In this role, you will make and receive telephone calls, increase awareness of Halogen's products to gain prospects interest and advance future sales, promote seminars, corporate events and selected marketing events.
- Proactively make outbound calls to targeted lists and marketing generated leads in an effort to generate interest and book appointments to advance to sales.
- Answer inbound web inquiries.
- Answering inbound telephone inquiries.
- Update databases, organize activities related to operating the dialer and CRM processes and procedures.
- University degree in administration, commerce, management or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of telesales and/or other sales/marketing support experience.
- Previous experience working in a software/technology services company with exposure to a consultative sales process would be a definite asset.
- Ability to make cold calls to source and contact decision-makers for the purpose of promoting Halogen products.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Persuasive, tenacious, consultative, and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Firm understanding of CRM methodologies.
- Ability to plan well, prioritize work and adapt to change.