The Account Executive role is focused firmly on capturing profitable license revenue. Identifying, developing and maintaining
long-term constructive and effective client relationships, this individual will focus on meeting client expectations and delivering bottom-line results. Candidates must possess a strong understanding of the Middle East and in particular Saudi Arabia; the customer base
as well as the client’s business and organization together with an informed view of their future direction in the marketplace.
This position requires a motivated and very self-driven individual capable of identifying opportunities through analysis of OpenText’s current client base as well as potential new business and market drivers. With a strong understanding of ECM and EIM together
with a thorough knowledge of the Commercial sector, applicants must be able to demonstrate previous success of sales and selling at all levels, including Board level
- Formulating and implementing a coherent account plan for the region that effectively helps to drive and support both our expansion/diversification and which ultimately helps to underpin our future strategic growth.
- Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets within the defined accounts, vertical or territory assigned to the AE, to ensure OpenText captures market share and profit goals. The appointee will also be required to produce and maintain regular, timely and accurate sales forecast reports whilst managing pipeline and an effective and focused business plan.
- Actively engaging with stakeholders within OpenText, e.g. PreSales Consulting, Professional Services and Senior Managers who are able to support the sales process (Multi-Level-Selling). You will also carve out strong relationships with Partners/SI’s to pursue successful joint sales strategies to win new business.
- Harnessing and developing a clear account strategy and introducing, together with the marketing team, clear promotional initiatives to take the business from a market leader to a dominant player.
- 8+ years of successful enterprise software sales experience with a strong understanding of the software industry in Saudi Arabia, and with a proven track record of successfully achieving goals.
- Bachelor level or similar qualification
- Operating at all levels both inside and outside the organization, the AE, will be able to manage considerable change through EIM/ECM initiatives and deliver programs that make a fundamental difference to business growth and profitability.
- Experience selling to senior level decision makers such as C level and directors. A stable career history and the ability to show good tenure at companies is also required.
- Demonstrable track record of being able to develop and articulate value positioning statements will be a pre-requisite.
- Experience in solution selling on medium to large company level
- Highly focused on customer solutions and satisfaction
- Proven network and experience operating within the target group
- Fluent Arabic speaker with excellent command of the English language
- This role will be based in Dubai but will involve frequent travel to Saudi Arabia