- Create business value for your customer by being a strategic business partner. You do this by having insight into your customer’s market, industry and business model; by discovering your customer’s business priorities and challenges; by having a clear knowledge of sponsors, decision-makers, influencers and blockers; and by creating an account plan for a long-term relationship based on providing value to key stakeholders.
- Identify key Business Decision Makers across Marketing, Finance, Sales & HR and develop strong relationships with them - using both Enterprise Marketing resources as well as by teaming with partners or Services.
- Provide value-focused solution selling by clearly establishing the business value that Microsoft technology and services add to the customer’s broader business objectives.
- Leverage Customer Planning to help our customers realize the value of their investments through implementation (deployment), and usage (consumption) of the cloud services they have invested in.
- Lead and coordinate the Account Team's engagement with the customer, ensuring our customers fully benefit from Microsoft and our Partners' full offerings - ensuring that each Account Team member is aware of relevant engagements through all aspects of the sales, deployment and usage cycles.
- Attain revenue quota and deliver assigned (CBI) priorities.
- Applicants should have a strong sales and business background centred on Microsoft technologies with 5-10+ years of industry-related experience, as well as a deep understanding of key competitive technologies.
- Extensive experience in working with teams (virtual and local) is required.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to senior business and technical decision makers mapped to the customer’s core business priorities.
- B.S. in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required;
- MBA is preferred.