• Identify and close new business via prospecting or use of a masterlist, cold calling, and relationship building.
• Understand and effectively communicate the Company's value proposition to prospects
• Provide product demonstrations to prospects.
• Maintain accurate opportunity and prospect information in CRM tool
• Attain performance level standards as outlined in performance objectives
• Continue to build personal skill set by studying the software industry.
• Continuously build a referral database.
• Visits existing customers on a planned cycle.
• Provide Customer feedback to Marketing and Product Development.
• Dresses appropriately for business meetings and presentations.
• Female 22 and up
• 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in the software/pharma industry but not required.
• A proven track record of achieving challenging objectives
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Computer literacy and proven ability to learn new software and technologies
• A basic understanding of business processes and challenges
• Comfortable presenting to various audiences, typically business owners or department heads.
• Highly adaptable and dynamic
Willing to work in Makati