The success of the business is measured in the following ways:
- An expanding footprint in accounts through year-over-year percentage increase in customer addressable revenue (AR).
- Account growth through increased signed EA renewal rates and net-new opportunity revenue while meeting annual revenue targets.
- Year-over-year growing integration of partners and services in key wins.
- Year-over-year increase in customer satisfaction as measured by Relationship Management scores.
- Reciprocal Conditions of Satisfaction (COS) in place for each account that meet quality standards defined by Sales management and included as part of a comprehensive up-to-date account plan.
- Business value discussed in every discussion and every proposal with the customer.
- The customer is current on the installation and use of current products available through the EA or SA. and realizes the value of new capabilities aligned tthe Microsoft roadmap
- Integrity and honesty
- Open and respectful
- Big challenges
- Has strong time management and prioritization skills; is organized and methodical in his/her approach.
- Has passionate attitude for sales, technology and customers as an enabler for a company’s growth.
- Is experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers.
- Has the “discipline” of working with people; is structured in his/her approach tleading teams through complex technology solution sales.
- Is experienced and adept at getting people working towards a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills.
- Is tough skinned; shows nfear in the face of challenges; is someone whdoesn’t take things personally.
- Knows how tdeliver on promises.
- Is creative, innovative; is often seen as visionary in his/her approach.