• To carry out credit procedures, maintain a tight control over all aspects of advance administration, with the primary objective to contain credit risk within acceptable parameters.
• Ensure that accounts identified as problematic are placed on the watch list and re-risk graded to reflect their current irregular status.
• Ensure that covenants and approval conditions for facilities are recorded, diarised and followed up effectively.
• Ensure call-over of loading tickets used in booking previous day transactions is done and ready before 2.00 pm the following day.
• Liaise with approved Estate Surveyors and ensure that turnaround time on Property Valuation does not exceed three days.
• Ensure reconciliation of the Valuation SRA account is ready by the third working day of a new month
• Manage and ensure the proper monitoring and reconciliation of the following GLs:
o VAF receivables account 990908NGN3002000 /839705921 reconciliation
o Initial deposit account, PB, BB & CIB fee accounts, Early Rebate Penalty and Late Charges account reconciliation
o Insurance Suspense Account reconciliation
o Documents Awaiting Suspense reconciliation
o Extensions Suspense reconciliation
o Debit Order Suspense reconciliation
o Maturity Deals Report auctioning
o Unearned Income account reconciliation
o Earned Income account reconciliation
o VAF Book Balance (Segmented & Consolidated) reconciliation
o VAF Income Account (Segmented & Consolidated) reconciliation
• Ensure reconciliation of the LC Commitment GL is ready by the 3rd working day of a new month
• Identify irregular accounts and liaise with respective branches to ensure that remedial action is taken to regularize the exposures or escalate them to respective evaluation Manager or Manager, Credit Risk Management who will escalate them further to higher authority
• Maintain a diary system to ensure timely follow up and ensure that corrective action is taken and the account rectified as indicated.
• Ensure that irregular accounts are downgraded as per policy and facilitate hand over to R & R post 30 days in arrears.
• Communicate with branches to ensure regularization of accounts.
• Ensure that accounts identified as problematic are placed on the watch list.
• Monthly reporting of accounts to be placed on Watch-list to Team Leader, Credit Risk Management.
• Updating Covenant tracker – Monthly for all accounts.
• Any other responsibility assigned by the Team Leader.