This position could be considered for a Cameron foreign service package.
- Calls and/or visits customers to identify needs, establish buying cycles and to create customer-supplier relationship
- Establish sale objectives and develop sales forecasts
- Develop sales strategies, increase profits and develop alliances with individual accounts
- Assigned specific accounts to increase sales and establish budgets
- Secures order taking into account delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Point of contact for problem resolution with customers
- Work with customer engineers and specifications writers to obtain specification of Division products
- Prepares and conducts sales presentations
- Provide analysis of market intelligence
- May be assigned to field locations and require visits to rig sites
- 5 years industry experience with a technical, product and operational background.
- Preferred degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Wellhead systems/ project management/ customer relationships and project executions
- Ability to communicate with all levels of major customer organization
- Proficiency MS Operating system.
- Able to work independently to obtain results
- Understand of working in groups of person with diverse culture backgrounds