- Sell all WSIL products, services and solutions to designated accounts/clients within the Telecommunication industry.
- Carry out market development and technology research of strategic clients within Telco industry.
- Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their technology requirements.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions.
- Communicate,liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
Required Skills and Competencies
Sufficient professional skill and knowledge in account/relationship management, marketing, business development and economics.
Strategic management Skills
Leadership and delegation skills
People management & Relationship building skills.
Must possess business and sales acumen
Must be confident
Must possess effective communication and business writing skills
Good reporting and time management skills with persistence
Must be a strategic thinker
Must be an energetic person with unusual initiative
Must be resilient
Sound ethics and integrity.
Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
Experience and Qualification
A good first degree in Marketing,Business Administration, Economics or any other related discipline.
A minimum of 1-2 years post-graduate experience in a similar position.
Must be above 22 years old.
A broad knowledge of ICT products and services.
An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification will be an added advantage.