Selling Cisco Products and Solutions to existing and new accounts. Managing and developing accounts, to maximize turnover and profit. Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
Must have experience handling million $$ quotas. Strong selling skills in large accounts as well as sound knowledge and experience in selling complex IT solutions. Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred. Demonstrated experience with solution selling desired.
Experience selling in a high technology and networking industry and knowledge of LAN and/or WAN networks is preferred as well as experience in selling Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions, IP Communications including Telephony and Call Centers, Network Security, Wireless and Mobility, Data Center technologies, Data and Video integration, Storage Solutions and Scalable network architectures. .
* Implement the sales strategy to ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
* Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales.
* Identify new accounts to sell products and services to, to fulfill turn over objectives
* Maintain a high-profile Cisco presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers that turn a sales relationship into a long-term commercial partnership.
* Control costs to ensure that expenditure is being managed in line with budgets.
* Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.