Purpose of role
The Accounts Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts and for gaining new market share in their given territory
- Manage relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Liaise on a day-to-day basis with other groups/departments; Service Delivery, Technical, Project Management, Marketing & Strategy, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably business management or related field
- Minimum 3-4years experience working with a sales/business development team
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong Quantitative, Research & writing, Analytical, and Problem Solving
- Proficiency in MS Office and relevant accounts’ software.