At Baker Hughes the Account Manager – Wellbore Cleanup is responsible for creating incremental revenue and maximizing the company’s market share and profits within assigned accounts & customers for Wellbore Cleanup products and services.
To maintain and grow the company's status as the recognized leader within the oil service industry.
- Develop and maintain sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Sell Wellbore Intervention products and services to existing and new customers. Providing accurate quotations and supplying equipment lists to workshop personnel.
- Provide management with frequent, timely feedback on account performance (share, potential, and competitive position) in order to facilitate planning.
- Responsible for Product Line approach to assigned accounts.
- Responsible for developing and implementing account plans for all assigned accounts that support; Specific product group sales goals.Customer initiatives and anticipated needs.Strategies to service targeted buyers, non-buyers, and influencers.
- Prepare financial plans for assigned customers as required by the Applications Group Manager.
- Responsible for managing & supporting cross product group and cross divisional assigned accounts.
- Assist with the invoicing across accounts in a promptly manner.
- Review PO’s against quotes and prepare an inventory of equipment for specific jobs.
- Call on key account buyers / influencers, and when necessary coordinate account team sales calls on problem/difficult accounts. Primary contact should be with senior level customer personnel (department managers, etc.).
- Support the product lines with sales performance information.
- Support the Client Report Database by entering all sales calls on the systems and review the Client Report information for key accounts to track company activity within assigned accounts.
- May be responsible for training customers and sales personnel.
- Promote Health and Safety and Quality Assurance at work
- A comprehensive training review will be conducted with each successful candidate and training opportunities provided.
- HND or equivalent qualification in related subject (e.g. mechanical engineering)
- Oilfield service background and experience within operations / field services.
- General knowledge of products and services of other BHI divisions.
- Specific experience or Wellbore Cleanup operations, tools and services
- Knowledge of customer requirements and market conditions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business development and ‘sales’ related competencies
- The ability to build strong relationships.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office)
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other team members and customers alike.
- Focusing on detail and working to deadlines essential.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent advantageous.
- Additional Product Line experience across other service lines; Remedial & Stimulation and / or Inflatable Service Packers.
- Previous and proven experience in a account management and / or client delivery role.
- Specific Torque & Drag experience would be highly desirable.