• Responsible for the process industry sales in the Region of Middle East by close coordination with the respective country manager/ Account managers.
• Develop and implement sales strategies for
• projects and will be involved in the global project pursuit activity as one of the most important responsibility in the profile. Maintain an accurate project pursuit list and provide monthly reports and forecasts to divisional leadership.
• The person will be responsible for the marketing reports focused on the process industry to develop it further and improve the policy for future.
• Deliver training/education to sales representatives/ Customers as required
• Liaise with other departments as necessary to ensure effective delivery of customer solution, offering customer service levels that set Emerson ahead of its competitors.
• The person will be directly responsible for some of the direct strategic accounts in the UAE.
• Proactively promote the sale of products & services, ensuring consistency with Asco Numatics concepts & applications via strengthen existing customer relationships and develop new relationships with personnel who influence and make buying decisions.
• Liaise with Finance to resolve any invoice discrepancies and help reduce the company DSO levels for the accounts handling direct.
Customers and Travel Requirements
• Major Strategic accounts in UAE
• 30% Travel within ME is required
Education and Qualifications
• Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering
• Proven background in proactive/ External selling
• Knowledge in Industrial Automation products preferably solenoid valves/ any type of valves
• Coming from Automation/Instrumentation background
• Oil and Gas Industry knowledge/business knowledge
• Knowledge in field instrumentation.
• 5-8 years of experience
• Fluent English