Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Our client, a leading distribution & manufacturing company that has been in Africa for the past 40 years, distributing and manufacturing of world top class brands, requires brilliant, competent, & result oriented individuals to join their team as:
Job Title: Account Manager
- Coordinates company services to defined client(s) while representing the client’s interests within the company and serving as the client’s liaison.
- May act as a direct liaison with Data Processing and Production Departments.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree or equivalent with at least 3years experience in a similar industry.
- Overall knowledge of company and client goals and mission.
- Must be excellent both written and oral.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information, respond and follow-up on questions and inquiries from clients, other managers and subordinates.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to faster an effective productive team environment.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and audit.
- Skilled in conflict resolution and be a superior problem solver.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis; giving great attention to detail and displaying the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures and discrepancies.
- Ability to establish and maintain goodwill with client(s).
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume Stating the location, division and position as the subject of the application.