Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows. Cameron has over 180 years of continuous business history, growing to over 27,000 employees in more than 300 locations covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins. Approximately 2/3 of its business comes from outside the United States.
Cameron’s Surface Systems division solutions have been developed to answer the needs of the industry – from conventional wellhead systems to specialized systems for SPAR and heavy oil applications. From conventional low-pressure wellhead systems to HP/Ht wellheads and Christmas trees to dry completions, all of Cameron’s wellhead and completion solutions are designed to add value, save time and reduce operating expenses.
**This position could be considered for a foreign service assignment.
- Calls and/or visits customers to identify needs, establish buying cycles and to create customer-supplier relationship
- Establish sale objectives and develop sales forecasts
- Develop sales strategies, increase profits and develop alliances with individual accounts
- Assigned specific accounts to increase sales and establish budgets
- Secures order taking into account delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Point of contact for problem resolution with customers
- Work with customer engineers and specifications writers to obtain specification of Division products
- Prepares and conducts sales presentations
- Provide analysis of market intelligence
- May be assigned to field locations and require visits to rig sites
- May mentor less experienced sales professionals
- Mechanical degree or 5 years relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience from Cameron or direct applicable outside experience.
- Solid knowledge of Cameron equipment
- Good supervisory skills and the ability to motivate subordinates.
- High professional and personal development potential.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of the company standard computer hardware & software, conversant in SAP