The individual in this position will manage a range of complex problems of diverse scope and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions without requiring guidance, except where escalating to management is appropriate. The individual is considered a functional expert and must have strong understanding of the Client’s processing and operational business.
• Serve as an initial escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for day-to-day support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
• Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
• Identify, recommend and monitor, where appropriate, operational cost savings and/or revenue enhancements opportunities for Clients and Visa.
• Provides guidance on Client processing strategies, environments, interfaces and business priorities.
• Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
• Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
• Work closely with Business Development and Product team counterparts to understand sales goals and be able to adopt support to meet organizational objectives.
• Identifies processing solutions, processing optimization opportunities and value-added solutions for Clients.
• Help manage the biannual implementation of the Visa Business Enhancements for each endpoint client. Participate in all trainings and discussions for the BER.
• Provides client education on card processing and business parameters, as well as other client specific education based on support trends or new service implementations.
• Serves as the clients’ continuous coach and trainer.
• Coordinate with other Visa teams to expedite the resolution and implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products and services operate at the highest level of performance.
• Work closely with Support Lines, CCM and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
• Maintain relationship with internal and external Clients to understand assigned market needs and trends, and gain insight on the need to enhance support approach.
• Advocate on behalf of clients to internal stakeholder organizations including CSS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal.
• Ensure required information is logged and documentation is completed and maintain for historical records and auditing purposes into VCSA.
• Provide operational and technical support for service interruption events
• 7+ years of success in client facing roles in the Payments industry
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent graduate degree/MBA preferred
• Working general knowledge of Electronic Payment Industry Visa systems including authorization and clearing systems, client connectivity, etc.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, tools
• Has advanced understanding of the payment and data processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers.
• Has advanced knowledge of product and services and how these impact clients’ business.
• Strong customer focus.
• Strong abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
• Proven Ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
• Solid inter-personal skills.
• Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings.