Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in sector of assignment:
- Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in the zone
- Visit a minimum of 5 Corporate Organizations per day, 25 visits per week, 100 visits per month, therefore for 6 months = 600 visits
- Create opportunities to run presentations of our Corporate products to sector of assignment
Responsible for evolving account development plan and relationship management process for accounts in sector of assignment guided by the signed service level agreement
- Drive the sale and activation of the above products across the sector.
- Grow the usage of Corporate products in the sector allocated to you
- Create exceptional opportunities to sell special products like E1’s, Blackberry’s and data cards in the sector
Responsible for analysis of competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures
- Monitor the activities of competition and develop or recommend counter measures to win competition
Responsible for the day to day management of all Airtel relationships in the sector:
- Develop good relationship management processes with both existing accounts and prospective customers.
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all CORPORATES, POST-PAID RETAIL & SME COMPANIES within sector
Responsible for the weekly and monthly reports on post paid subscribers activities, bill delivery and collection in the sector of assignment:
- Report timely, of all initiatives, potential prospects, queries, challenges, call plan and new sales made in your sector Every Friday 4.30pm
- Maintain and manage database of all Corporate customers in your sector
Establish and maintain excellent relationship management with existing Post-paid subscribers within the sector:
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all CORPORATES, POST-PAID RETAIL & SME COMPANIES in your sector.
- Encourage ALL existing customer to pay their bills timely to avoid barring, increase debt portfolio and churn within sector.
- Create symbiotic relationships in events sponsorship with Corporate Accounts all in a view to drive sale of our corporate products and revenue growth.
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related course
- 3-5 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & telecom
- Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer
- Team Player; Independent, Confident, and Objective
- Attention to detail/ excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ready to achieve beyond set target
- Committed to common goals and values of the organization