- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements for programs.
- Manage all communication with investor on various investor and earning releases.
- Analyze potential contracts and mergers and manage all investments for company.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Supervise all functions of Corporate Controller and subsidiaries.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Work with investor relations of organization and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies for banks.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors and senior bank personnel.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Process adjustments.
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related field required.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Proficient in relevant computer software.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- 1-3 years of accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.