- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Reconcile simple bank statements or department records.
- Make and checks necessary calculations.
- Answer inquiries regarding work being performed.
- Prepare or check invoices, requisitions and other documents for processing and obtains approval when necessary.
- Compiles routine numerical information for report purposes by hand or on internal computer records.
- Perform clerical duties such as sorting mails, filing and typing, operates variety of general office equipment.
- Receive/make payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with Federal, State, and Local Financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- University Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 1-3 Years experience in Accounting role.