Thejobmag is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
The incumbent will be responsible for accurate financial record keeping, using Quick books accounting software to record and process expenditures, receipts, payroll and other financial transactions.
1. Accurately prepare and maintain financial records and documents
2. Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
3. Perform daily bank reconciliations and reconcile accounts in a timely manner
4. Process payroll for employees
5. Prepares monthly financial reports
6. Manage various income streams – individuals, funders etc.
7. Ensure timely & accurate invoicing and proper archiving of financial records.
8. Ensure accounts are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
9. Liaise with auditors & tax consultants.
10. Manage various income streams – individuals, funders etc.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks (compulsory)
· Competency in the use of MS Word & Excel
· Time management
· Minimum of one year relevant work experience.
· Goal driven