Essential Job Functions
- Track receivables and make collection calls
- Enter credits/debits, resolves billing/payment discrepancies
- Administration of petty cash
- Compiles information and prepares spreadsheets.
- Assists with payroll activities
- Checks and verifies documents, such as requisitions, invoices and purchase orders.
- Routes payment documents for approval
- He/she must be proficient in the use of an accounting package and Microsoft excel.
- He/she must possess the following
- Leadership skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Numerical skills
- A first degree in Accounting, The right candidate must be a registered member of ICAN.
- Ability to multitask
- Time management skills.