- Payroll and company account management
- Manage and promote business relationships with new / existing customers.
- Forecasting sales to optimize scheduling and improve customer service.
- Tracking, maintaining and analyzing customer data.
- Allocating accounts for management to Account Directors.
- Establishing maintenance and growth targets.
- Assisting in the collection and resolution of past due accounts.
- Analyze financial statements and manage risks
Prepaer various reprots and other issues assigned by your supervisor
Ensure compliance requirements are met especially on policy renewals.
Minimum of BSC in Accountancy.
ICAN certificate would be an asset.
High level of negotiation and presentation skills
Ability to pay attention to details
Willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.