Fusion Nest Fertility Centre one of Nigeria Leading IVF/Fertility Treatment Centre where every woman is a Mother is looking for a young, vibrant, intelligent, and experienced Accounting graduate to work as an Account Officer for the clinic.
- He/She is expected to work alongside the Clinic Manager to oversee the Clinics Finances, Books and Records.
- Keeping of appropriate records
- Preparation of management accounts on monthly basis
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement on monthly basis
- Ensures that statements, records and the clinic financial records are maintained in line with its financial regulations and complies with current laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns and ensures prompt payment
- Stock taking of organizational assets on monthly basis.
- Preparation of budgets on Monthly basis
- Improves organizational business efficiency on how resources are utilized/dispersed and make best practices recommendations to the management
- Ensures that all calculations and computation are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source documents
- Must be Computer literate and able to use modern accounting software packages like Peachtree
- A graduate of Accounting (B.Sc/HND) with up to 5 Years working experience.
- Experience in a reputable Hospital plus ACCA or ICAN qualification an added advantage.