- The Operations Intern will perform a wide variety of duties and work with the operations manager in a variety of areas as deemed appropriate
- Assist with administrative functions
- Assist with the creation of purchase orders, contracts and invoices
- Assist with payrolls
- Process submitted invoices for payment
- Manage day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable, producing reports as requested.
- Liaise with vendors
- Prepares reports as required
- Communicate and ensure compliance with firm operational guidelines and policies.
Requirements & Qualification
- Minimum of OND/BSC in Account or related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong and mature phone presence
- Ability to work in a deadline sensitive environment
- Ability to present information effectively to individuals as well as groups (customers, clients, co-workers)
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- A people person. The Operations Team interacts daily with all departments within the agency.
- You must be a good communicator, both written and verbal.
- Candidate must be proactive with a high level of initiative.