- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current account software available.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Examine operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Maintain depreciation schedule for all asset
- Five years Audit Experience
- Experience in Tax Issue
- Accounting Certification or Final Stage
- Experience in usage of either SAGE, Quick Books or Tally