As an Account Manager / Qualified Accountant, you will be responsible for managing a growing and varied portfolio of accounts. This will include freight transport, estate agents and/or property companies, solicitors, advertising and/or marketing businesses and hospitality organisations.
- Managing a portfolio of customers in line with the company's vision, quality and review frameworks, and allocating opportunities to staff for learning and development where appropriate
- Working proactively with customers to ensure that needs are met and develop new business opportunities where possible
- Planning and organising work, leveraging our client's resources for maximum effectiveness and timely completion
- Reviewing files and the work of assistants for quality, efficiency and completion
- Preparing accounts, audits, tax computations and other professional work effectively, in line with allocated budgets and company's quality and review frameworks
- Attending potential new customer meetings, business clubs and networking events and writing proposals in line with perceived needs and budgets
You must be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant with either an ACA or ACCA qualification and proven experience in a similar role.
As well as your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you should also have UK GAAP experience, as well as up- to-date knowledge of corporate and personal tax.
Additionally, as the Account Manager / Qualified Accountant, you must be able to create effective working relationships and take a methodical approach to your work.
Proficiency using MS Word and Excel is also essential, as is experience of an accounts preparation package such as IRIS and Sage Line 50 and Quickbooks.