1. Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
2. Comply and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
3. Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position, using calculator or computer.
4. Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
5. Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
6. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
7. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
8. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
9. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
10. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
11. Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
12. All information and data entries are updated.
13. Report to the Admin Manager.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES.
1. Ability to solve difficult and complex accounting and related financial problems.
2. Ability to analyze and recommend improvements in accounting systems.
3. Ability to maintain records and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work.
4. Ability to communicate effectively with others.
5. Ability to maintain favorable public relations.
6. Trained as an accountant, banker or related relevant fields
7. Sound work experience with book-keeping, accounting, financial management, financial control and applied statistics
8. Fluent in English and good working knowledge in English.
9. Very good communication skills including internet, email and related financial software.
10. Accurate, reliable, well-organized, self-motivated. Service minded and problem-solving oriented.
11. Strong interpersonal negotiation and inter-cultural communication skills, and a fair team player.
Intending Applicants MUST;
1. Be a RESIDENT of Abuja.
2. Have a Valid Identity Card.
3. Have a professional Understand of/Experience in Quick Book accounting Software.
4. Have a minimum of HND in Accounting.
5. Send their Resume and Letter of Application in MS Word Compartible format to email@example.com
Deadline is 29th of September 2013.