The service of an accounts manager is required by our client in the chandling industry with branches in the western and southern part on Nigeria. The candidate must possess good understanding of accounting processes and procedures, knowledge of financial strategy planning and monitoring and also good knowledge of preparing management account reports and closing of account books. Candidate should possess at least 5 years experience in Accounting; an ICAN/ACCA certification is an added advantage.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups and maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accounting, Corporate Finance and Reporting Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management and General Math Skills
- Forecasting and budgeting skills.
- Ability to work with an accounting software.
Candidate must live around lekki