Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Implements and controls all internal procedures related to Accounts
· Ensures that the accounting software is accurate and up-to-date
· Analyses the reports received from all the Accounts section on a weekly basis
· Reconciles the Inter-Company Accounts as well as Customer, Vendor and banks on a monthly basis
· Reconciles and closes the Trial Balance monthly, on the 7th working day of the following month
· Sends the Monthly Financial Report to the Group Reporting Head, on the 10th working day of the following month
· Compares the Budget vs. Actual figures and explains the variances
· Prepares and submits a budget for the following year, on the 1st working day of the month of October
· Ensures that all financial decisions taken strictly adhere and fall within the legal framework/ regulations of the country of operation
· Coordinate with Auditors to close the year, and finalizes the end of year financial results
· Coordinates with the Tax Authorities of the country of operation
· Reviews the aging report of customers and follow up with customers on overdue amounts
· Reviews and manages the company payroll and assure employee payments are done within the country laws and regulations.
· Plays a key role in the preparation of budget of his operation.
· Sits with the Country Head to estimate the profitability of projects and to estimate costs to complete the projects.
· Assures that all accounting principles are in line with IFRS
· Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions
· Reviews the accuracy of posting of the transactions to proper accounts and to assure proper allocation of costs
· Handles the cash management and the movement of funds in banks
· Oversees the payments done and assures that all supporting documents are available
· Follow up with project managers to get updated status of projects, %of Completion end estimated Costs to complete.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- HND/BSc/MSc. in Administration (Accounting/Finance)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Fluent English
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter, addressing the position requirement to: email@example.com