Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for an Accountants who specialise in particular areas of practice, including audit, management consultancy, recovery, forensic accountancy, assurance, and corporate finance.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
Minimum of OND. HND, BSc and above in any related field with working experience will be added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Names, Location, Qualification and position Applying for to this contact.
Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents