A clearing and forwarding company required a qualified candidate to suit in into this role.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Code documents according to company procedures.
- Reconcile records of bank transactions.
- Prepare trial balances of books.
- Transfer details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Perform financial calculations such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal.
- Compile budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses, based on estimates, quotations and price lists.
- Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Maintain inventory records.
- Perform personal bookkeeping service.
- Must Possess BSC/HND/OND/NCE in accounting or related course.
- Adequate training shall be provided, remuneration very attractive and competitive.