Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Provide financial advice to the organisations. Provide the following duties to the organisation: audit, management consultancy, recovery, forensic accountancy, taxation, assurance, and corporate finance
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
Minimum of Diploma/OND in any discipline.