Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to ensure the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
1. Perform accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to book, reconcile and report in-force premium, direct written premium and loss fund balance, retro accrual, cash, cash applied to A/R, bad debt allowance and non-admitted A/R on a monthly basis.
2. Back-up month-end duties assigned to other Senior Accountants.
3. Assists in preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including “Budget vs. Actual” variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
4. Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings; preparation of assigned Quarterly and Annual Statutory Statement pages/schedules.
5. Assist with annual external aud complete requested materials. Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
6. Assist with testing and receive final approval for system reports required for management, financial reporting and general ledger reconciliations.
7. Coordinate and resolve various issues with bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
Applicants should have minimum of HND in Accounting. BSc or any higher qualifications in Accounting field will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #320,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their profile (CVs) to Admin Manager through this email: email@example.com or send your contact information (Name, Location, Qualification and Position Applying for) to this contact.