• The preparation/processing and review of reconciliations, (i.e. accrued liabilities, prepaids) financial analysis, and general accounting, including inputting and extracting info from SAP.
• Internal Control and Costs analysis
• Reconciliations of cost and allowances accounts
• Maintenance of clean record for Inventories, Scrap, Obsolescence, etc.
• Prepare information for Daily/weekly Revenue Reports
• P&L and Balance Sheet Intergrity and Analysis
• Month/Quarter/Year end Financials closings, HFM
• Support in the PPV and Cost-Roll process
• Prepare information for both external/internal audits
• Quarter and Annually SOX ICADS Testings
• Preparation of annual budgets,
• Reportings: Monthly Updates and Quarterly Rolling Estimates
• Accrual and journal entries analysis
• AFE: Capital in progress analysis, bonus, PDP
• Any other responsibilities as and when arises.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
Above 5 years experience in financial accounting and/or auditing in one of the big four.
Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications especially Excel.
Good SAP hands on experience is required