Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Insight health consult seeks for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of a Health Facilitator Officer.
· Facilitate Health and Fitness Seminars for various groups of clients. Continually seek market intelligence for new leads and clients requirements.
· Ensure consistency in the approach and delivery of Health maintenance across the business. Assisting in the development and implementation of Health Maintenance policies and procedures.
· Deliver effective presentation on the total value of the contract portfolio and company services.
· Will also learn on the job and assist in various assignments as assigned by different members of the team.
· Lead the team of the Business Partners to adeptly advice and counsel clients on quality health maintenance.
· Ensure consistency in the approach and delivery of Health Maintenance across the business and within stipulated time-frame
· Ensure high quality of Health Service consistently, timely, effectively and efficiently to client groups while meeting and exceeding agreed service levels.
· A relevant degree (Bsc) in Public Health, biology, Applied Biology, Anatomy, Human Physiology, Microbiology, or Biological or Biomedical science
· H.S.E certification is an added advantage to intending applicants.
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English, good communication in another international language i.e French will be an added advantage.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work Excellent
- Interpersonal and customer relationship skills.