Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Accountants provide financial advice to clients that range from multinational organisations and governmental bodies to small independent businesses. Accountants often specialise in particular areas of practice, including audit, management consultancy, recovery, forensic accountancy, taxation, assurance, and corporate finance
Typical duties include:
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- auditing financial information
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- analysing accounts and business plans
- providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
- dealing with insolvency cases
- negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- meeting and interviewing clients
- managing colleagues, workloads and deadlinesv
Requirements: Interested candidates must have a minimum of Ond in Accountancy from a reputable higher institution, must be smart, intelligent and out spoken. Candidates should forward their updated resume to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted with immediate effect.
LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY