Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Accounting / Audit / Tax
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
The Account will report to the Vice President/Executive Director, Ibadan as well as the Director of Finance and Administrator, Abuja and has responsibility for the following duties:
- Manage fund disbursements (payment vouchers, cheques, and other banking transaction).
- Prepare and track budget, liability, and capital accounts and monitor financial status.
- Ensure compliance with internal control and adherence to donors’ financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare accurate and timely reconciliation of bank reconciliation statements , account payable, and account receivable, balance sheet and other reports for submission to donors, management and, internal and external auditors.
- Efficiently manage payroll and monthly local statutory returns such as PAYE/taxes, pensions, etc.
- Coordinate activities of accounting staff and provide necessary mentoring to subordinates.
- Work closely with program team and support other staff for effective operation of ARFH and project activities.
- Ensures proper record keeping and manages data base backups.
- A minimum of HND/BSc. degree in Accounting and ACA/ACCA.
- Must also have at least six years working experience in finance and administration with non-Governmental organizations.
- Also a demonstration of experience on automated accounting systems (particularly QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, words and power point).
- Good knowledge of internal control systems, financial audit processes and accounting procedures for multiple donor or project accounts.