Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Certified accountants work to improve the efficiency and maximise the profitability of an organisation. Their skills are in demand in a wide range of sectors; many graduate accountants work in public practice firms, but accountants may also be employed by the private, commercial, and not-for-profit sectors.
- developing and managing financial systems/policies;
- undertaking financial administration;
- preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
- ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
- administering payrolls;
- financial forecasting and risk analysis;controlling income and expenditure;
- analysing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts;
- negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
Mode of qualification; Interested applicant should forward their resume to hr firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through text 0808125695772
Requirement: Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND, B.sc and any other qualification is an added advantage.