Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
1) Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
2) Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
3) Summarizes current financial status by collecting information preparing balances sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
4)Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
5) Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
6)Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
1) Minimum of B.Sc /HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance or any other related course.
1) Excellent Organisation and Management Skills in Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting, Time Management, Date Entry Management etc
Interested candidates should forward their C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job the job title as a subject of the mail.