Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports, prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Accountant liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;
• Reviewing the company's systems and analyzing risk;
• Performing tests to check financial information and systems;
• Advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;
• Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy);
• Advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance);
• Advising clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency;
• Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);
Minimum of OND. HND or BSc in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: Minimum of #220,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.