Our client, a privately owned organization with multiple and diversified competencies in providing world class interior decor services seeks to fill the position of an Accounts/Admin executive. The organization based in Ikoyi, Lagos comprises of a team of highly trained and multi-skilled professionals poised to serve customers.
HND in accounting required with at least 3 years work experience in a fast paced organization.
· Manage and report on receivables, vendor payables and handle bank and stock reconciliations.
· Handle petty cash, basic bank transactions and basic accounting reporting and asset management.
· Maintain documentation of day to day accounting transactions.
· Monitor and report on stock balances and reorder levels. Updates stock bin cards and movements.
· Supervise and record new stock purchases and assist to pay vendors/taxes as delegated.
· Handle ordering of office supplies, office equipment, office furniture and ensure all hardware and software is working.
· Responsible for office diesel purchase and all power related concerns.
· Work with customer service to ensure prices in the show room are up-to-date at all of episode’s offices
· Monitor and keep accurate account of sales at all of episode’s offices
· Ensure office utilities are properly handled and taken care of.
· Ensure maintenance of office equipment, such as photocopiers, printers, computers etc.
· Work with MD/Accounts/OOM to develop project and product Pricing/costing
· Good basic accounting skills
· Good store management skills
· Good organization and planning skills
· Good analytical and reasoning skills
· Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title and job code as the subject of the mail.