Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
7) Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
8) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
9) Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
Minimum of OND in Accounting or Business Administration