- To assist the accounts department in ensuring the integrity of all account details by complying to account issues and establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reports.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare budget/cash flow analysis for various sites and branch.
- Responsible for coordination of accounting activities, income and expenditures
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and yearly account positions for branch and various sites based on their accounting year.
- Administration and preparation of service charge accounts.
- Ensure update of fees and remittance form clients and properties.
- Responsible for payment of staff salary into their various accounts, Remittance of tax deductions and implementation of relevant tax policies. Prepare staff leave allowance and implementation of payment.
- Ensure update of fees and remittance from clients and properties.
- Collation and analysis of income and expenditure from various centres into various charts of account.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related business field.
Work Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar accounting position in a real estate firm, preferably in a large/medium size organisation.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent computer and IT skills, proficient in Microsoft suite
- Proven accounting experience
- Good knowledge of general accounting and internal control principles
- Experience with creating financial statements.